Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mine:)

Christianity is to the individual as I would know myself for what I am and can accomplish.

We are in the times of the transition and can accomodate the changes which we bring upon ourselves.

The challenge lies in the expressions which we calibrate our lives by and can be measured in the way in which we reward ourselves.

The reasoning lies in the way in which reach our goals and objectives. Look at the words "objectivity" and "objective."



Perception is to you and I....
We are in the bowl of life....
How can I love thee...

We see the same things...
And yet, I wish you were mine...
I am yours forever more....


Perception is in the frame of reference
To realize that dream is to know
And yet, to differ and differentiate..

The standards of which is you..
And your expressions of your intent
And sense of will...

This is from me to you...

No comments: