Friday, September 5, 2008

Introduction

Hello! My name is Margith A. Strand, and I am a student at Fielding Graduate University.

I am based in Southern California, and I am studying in the area of Distance Learning theories.

I have earned my Master of Science, as well as my Bachelor of Science in Chemistry.

I have been in the educational field for over 25 years and hope to base my future work in the area of Constructivistic Theory applications in Distance Learning.

My gmail address is margithstrand@gmail.com

My Blog address is margithstrand.blog.com

2 comments:

Distance Education Village said...

Margith:

You are doing a tremendous job and working at a good pace. I like your outline. Keep doing to good job!

Margith Strand said...

Thank you for your continued support, and I am looking forward to interacting with you in the near future.